Jim and our friend, Shawn, shared a birthday (and a birthday cake) over the weekend. It seemed as if a good time was had by all.
More Good Times To Be Had:
- Vintage Typewriter Necklaces from Walrus & The Carpenter (I wore mine to the party and got tons of compliments, Giao!)
- Donut Dolls from My Paper Crane (all her stuff is ridiculously cute but these take the cake…pun intended)
- Felt Pins from Plain Mabel (mmm, cupcake)
- One of a Kind Mirrors from Looking Glass Girl
- Beautiful Photo Albums from Rainy Sunday (I’ve mentioned her shop before and I hate to be repetative but I traded her one of her albums for a purse at the RCF and I definitely got the better deal!)