Just some quick notes on the No Kneed Bread trial…
1. Looks pretty enough…apple pot helps.
2. About 25 min. into first baking (with lid on) faint smell of flour burning.
3. After taking out of the oven, top and bottom were very toasted but inside was slightly undercooked (still edible).
4. Next time will set the oven slightly under the recommended heat.
5. 1 cup of whole wheat worked just fine
Maybe has something to do with the fact that I was using the small oven to bake in? I’ll try the large oven next time as well.
Mmm, warm homemade bread with butter….
Talking about food….I’ve decided to give the Oil Cleansing Method a go. I mixed mine with extra virgin olive oil, castor oil, vitamin e and some lemon essential oil.
I’ve been using it for less then a week and more then anything I like that my face doesn’t feel so dry and itchy. I’m always a bit worried when trying a new face cleansing regimen since my skin is so sensitive but this is working quite nicely.
Scott Wade is proof that you can find beauty in anything!